A catastrophic injury is one that has serious, long-term life-altering consequences and any injury that requires extensive treatment or severely disrupts your life can be considered catastrophic
Catastrophic injuries can be
- Physical injuries include amputation, burns, fractures
- Spinal cord injuries exclusively affect the spinal cord
- Cognitive injuries arise from brain damage that takes away a person’s ability to work and speak
As a Registered Physiotherapists in etobicoke, we frequently consulted to care for patients with basic fractures, severe fractures or multiple injuries and other orthopedic problems.
Being registered physiotherapists backed by the multidisciplinary team, we provide on optimal management of your catastrophic injuries. Our rehabilitation program includes:
- identifying the injury,
- Assessing impairments, activity limitations
- grading the severity of the injury
- Setting goals relevant to activity limitations
- Designing a treatment plan
- Identifying key impairments that are limiting achievement of goals
- Identifying and administering physiotherapy treatments like strengthening, joint mobility, motor skill development, pain management, cardiovascular fitness, respiratory functioning
- Measuring the outcome of treatments
The rehabilitation plan coordinated by registered physiotherapists and other health professionals aims at improving your mobility through strengthening exercises, co-ordination and functional training to ensure achieving optimal outcomes.
Treatment objectives of the catastrophic injury rehabilitation include:
- To establish patient focused co-orinated multidisciplinary approach
- To address physical motor functional activities with early intervention and management to prevent further complications
- To improve an individual’s independence in activities of daily living, such as bathing, eating, dressing, grooming, and mobility
- To achieve functional independence
- To achieve and maintain successful reintegration into the community.
What our clients Say
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Treatments from Lino have really helped alleviate my shoulder pain and fast track my recovery. Highly recommend this clinic. Quality physiotherapy clinic in etobicoke
I went to the massage and physiotherapy services in etobicoke and it was a wonderful experience for me and my son. I would like to come again and I would recommend to everyone to visit this place especially Dhaya (PT) and Babu(RMT) did great job. Thank you
Rapha Physiotherapy Clinic has a full range of physio and massage therapy services and they offered home service as well. Thank you Babu
I Had couple of chiropractor sessions in etobicoke with dr martin due to spondylitis with severe back pain. Got speedy recovery with expert team. Thanks guys
I Went for Post Pregancy massages with babu & daisy. They helped me a lot from my back and leg pain problems. I am feeling great. Thanks for getting me back to work
I was suffering from severe dizziness, headache and neck stiffness due to accident. I started treatment with Physio dhanya and massage therapist babu. They both are excellent and knowledgeable
My first time to do reflexology massage and the therapist did the great job i recommend this foot reflexology clinic in etobicoke you guys to come here, And staff are very nice and helpful
I had sever back pain Tried massage therapy at Rapha Rehab massage therapy clinic etobicoke felt very good relief. Babu well knowledgeable massage therapist ,thank you so much see you again.