Comprehensive professional foot care provided by Chiropodists
Chiropody is a health profession who helps to make sure your feet are healthy and pain-free to allow you to be active. Chiropodists are highly trained medical practitioners who are trained to treat injuries, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower extremity.
Our service aims to promote good foot health to help maximize mobility by offering treatment and advice based on the patient’s needs. These sessions specialize in the treatment of skin, orthopaedic, vascular, and neurological conditions
We regularly help people with:
• Common muscle and bone problems such as plantar fasciitis or sports injuries
• Wound treatment and reducing the risk of wounds
• Nail and skin problems including ingrown toenails
• Suggest insoles and orthotics to help with foot disorders
• Provide advice on keeping feet healthy and wearing appropriate footwear
• Provide Care and advice on self management of foot conditions
They can also treat and alleviate day-to-day foot problems, including:
• Toenail problems, such as thickened toenails, fungal nail infections or ingrown toenails
• Corns and calluses
• Sports injuries
• Heel pain
• Athlete’s foot
• Dry and cracked heels
• Flat feet
What happens at the consultation with Chiropody in Etobicoke?
At your first consultation, we will take a full medical history and carry out basic tests like checking the blood circulation and feeling in your feet. We will also assess the way you walk and how you move lower leg joints. Based on all diagnosis, they make customized treatment plan.