Etobicoke Physiotherapy – Workplace injury management Etobicoke often plays a significant role in the management of musculoskeletal workplace injuries and our trained physiotherapists in etobicoke can help assist in Workplace injury management and make you return back to work.
Our goal is to help you return to your normal level of functioning and help you return back to work as quickly as possible. Our trained etobicoke physiotherapists can help with a variety of injuries return to your normal level of functioning and help you return back to work.
Our licensed physiotherapist provide an assessment with the patient to identify the help that is required, short and long term goals, and the best methods for treatment. Our experienced etobicoke clinic physical therapist provide advice about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including exercise and nutrition
We follow customized treatment programs based on:
• Assess the needs of the injured worker;
• Assesses the demands of the workplace;
• Include a realistic action plan for the employee to return back to work
Our etobicoke physiotherapy for work-related injuries can help:
• Improve strength and flexibility
• Improve function
• Relieve pain and stiffness
• Provide ergonomic and lifestyle advice
• Coordinate your return to work
• Offering mobility aids
Key benefits of Physiotherapy Etobicoke
• Improved stay at work and return to work outcomes
• Improved productivity, resilience and health outcomes for injured employees
• 99% of treatment appointments scheduled on the same or next business day
• Anticipated reductions in lost time injuries
Access to physiotherapists experienced in Occupational Physiotherapy and tailored to understand your workplace risks and suitable duties protocols, with a strong focus on work capacity and achieving safe and sustainable return to work outcomes
PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT IN ETOBICOKE OFFER INCLUDE:
• Joint mobilization
• Massage of tight, sore muscles
• Trigger point therapy
• Kinesio/Dynamic taping
• Repetitive motion injuries.
• Repetitive strain injuries.
• Cumulative trauma disorders.
• Occupational cervicobrachial disorders.
• Overuse syndrome.
• Regional musculoskeletal disorders.
• Soft tissue disorders.
Common musculoskeletal disorders include:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Muscle / Tendon strain
• Ligament Sprain
• Tension Neck Syndrome
• Thoracic Outlet Compression
• Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
• Radial Tunnel Syndrome
• Digital Neuritis
• Trigger Finger / Thumb
• DeQuervain’s Syndrome
• Mechanical Back Syndrome
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Ruptured / Herniated Disc
What is Corporate Wellness IN Etobicoke?
Our experienced and licensed Physiotherapist in etobicoke will attend your workplace to assess and treat your employees. it is very similar to attending a physiotherapist in a private clinic
How corporate wellness help your company?
Our Etobicoke Physiotherapists can promote overall health and wellness in the workplace. Our team of therapist will help u detect an injury in its and treat the injury before it becomes worse. Our corporate wellness program will be more productive to your employees and the company
Our corporate health physiotherapists in etobicoke will provide:
• Ergonomic Assessments and correction is also very useful for your staff to prevent injury and improve posture
• Personalized exercise programs for each employee based on the nature of the work
• Encourage employees to apply the new techniques they have learned into practice
Our corporate wellness physiotherapy allows employers to see the rewards of increased productivity, minimal time away from work, improved health and morale as employees enjoy the benefit of personalized treatments. Both employee and employer can mutually benefit from workplace physiotherapy.
We offer physiotherapy treatments for employees for musculoskeletal injuries and symptoms such as back and neck pain, repetitive strain disorder and joint conditions. Our techniques and strategies will improve work efficiency and enhance personal wellbeing
Contact Us for Physiotherapy Etobicoke for Work-Related Injuries